Taste of the Nation 2012? It's simple. We're taking to the streets!
We're joining forces with two great food trucks, Brand BBQ (@BrandBBQTruck) and The Southern Mac and Cheese Truck (@TheSouthernMac) to give you a chance to upgrade your ticket. We're riding with The Southern Mac Friday and Tuesday afternoon and with Brand BBQ Saturday afternoon.
Here's how it works:
1. TRACK THE TRUCK! Find out where we're going to be so you can meet us.
HINT: A little birdie told us you might be able to find The Southern Mac at 600 W Chicago Friday around 1130a and in Hyde Park near U of C around 1130a (these locations and times may vary, Track the Truck to be sure)
Brand BBQ at Heritage Bicycle (2959 N Lincoln Ave) Saturday from noon to 2p and Koval Distillery (5121 N Ravenswood) from 230 - 5p
2. Sign up for your chance to win an upgrade. We'll have a sheet where you can give us your information.
• General Admission tickets are eligible for Advocate-level upgrades; Advocate tickets are eligible for a Benefactor upgrade
• There will be ONE General Admission to Advocate upgrade per eligible 10 entries.
• There will be ONE Advocate to Benefactor upgrade for the whole contest, Friday to Tuesday.
• Already a Benefactor? We give you an extra shot at the SUPER Package.
• To be fair, you're only eligible for one entry per session, for a maximum of four potential entries (possibly less depending on road and truck conditions... Track the trucks to know for sure!)3. Buy your Taste of the Nation Chicago 2012 ticket if you haven't already. Just go to strength.org/chicago to do it. You have until 5p CDT Tuesday to be eligible for the upgrade. Gotta be in it to win it!
4. Wait for our announcement if you've won an upgrade by 11a Wednesday.
Want to hedge your bets? You can still enter our Tweet to Taste giveaway for your chance at one of five pairs of General Admission tickets. Just tweet us, take a pic of something at a participating restaurant (or food truck, ahem, *wink*) and use the hashtag #NKHChi by 1159p Tuesday.
Who's going to win an upgrade? Pay attention to @TasteNationChi and our Facebook page for the details!